Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Book of Proven Home Remedies and Natural Healing Secrets

Now a days, doctors are taught to write a prescription and cure an ailment. But if physicians would just focus more on prevention of the problem in the first place then people would be on less medication and would have a lot more money in their pockets.

I can tell you from personal experience that for years of trying to get relief for my sinus problems, every doctor I talked to wanted to put me on steroids and drugs.

It wasn't' until I did my own re-search that I learned about a very inexpensive item called a Neti Pot that totally saved my tons of money. But more importantly My sinus problems are 100% Better.

http://www.squidoo.com/book-of-proven-home-remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health by Wendy Krick - Best Hubs